General Terms and Conditions (Online Shop for Food)
§ 1 Scope and provider
(1) These General Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed with the online shop of Zeus Soda GmbH.
Managing Director: Michael Grossmann
(2) The goods offered in our online shop are exclusively aimed at buyers who have reached the age of 18 years.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers are made exclusively on the basis of these General Terms and Conditions. The General Terms and Conditions therefore also apply to all future business relations with companies, even if they are not expressly agreed again. The inclusion of general terms and conditions of a customer that contradict our general terms and conditions is already now contradicted.
(4) The contract language is exclusively German.
(5) You can download the currently valid General Terms and Conditions from the website www.zeus-soda.com
and print it out.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods in the online shop does not constitute a binding application for the conclusion of a sales contract. Rather, it is a non-binding request to order goods in the online shop.
(2) By clicking on the button “Order now subject to payment” you submit a binding purchase offer.
(3) After receipt of the purchase offer you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming that we have received your order.
(acknowledgement of receipt). This confirmation of receipt does not constitute an acceptance of your purchase offer. A contract does not come off by the confirmation of receipt yet.
(4) A purchase contract for the goods shall only be concluded if we expressly declare acceptance of the purchase offer or if we dispatch the goods to you – without prior express declaration of acceptance.
(5) Orders are only possible in normal household quantities.
§ 3 Prices
The prices stated on the product pages include the statutory value added tax and other price components and do not include the respective shipping costs.
§ 4 Terms of Payment; Default
(1) Payment shall be made optionally:
Invoice in advance,
(2) When selecting the payment method prepayment, we will give you our bank details in the order confirmation. The invoice amount must be transferred to our account within 10 days of receipt of the goods.
(3) In the case of payment by credit card, the purchase price at the time of ordering is reserved on your credit card (“authorization”). The actual debit of your credit card account takes place at the time when we ship the goods to you.
(4) If you fall into arrears with a payment, you are obliged to pay the statutory default interest at a rate of 5 percentage points above the base rate. If you fall into arrears with a payment, you shall be obliged to pay the statutory default interest in the amount of 5 percentage points above the base interest rate. For each reminder letter sent to you after the default has occurred, you will be charged a reminder fee of EUR 2.50, unless a lower or higher damage is proven in the individual case.
§ 5 Set-off/Retention Right
(1) You shall only be entitled to a right of set-off if your counterclaim has been legally established, is not disputed or acknowledged by us or has a close synallagmatic relationship to our claim.
(2) You may only exercise a right of retention if your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 Delivery
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, the goods shall be delivered from our warehouse to the address indicated by you.
(2) If not all ordered products are in stock, we are entitled to partial deliveries, as far as this is reasonable for you. Any deadlines shall only begin with the receipt of the last partial delivery.
(3) The delivery of ordered goods is subject to the availability of the goods. If this is not available at the time of ordering, the customer will be notified of the expected delivery date and the order will be noted by us. As soon as the goods are in stock, they will be dispatched to the customer without any further notification to the customer.
§ 7 Reservation of title
(1) The goods shall remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§ 8 Cancellation Policy
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The withdrawal period shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party other than the carrier designated by you took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post) on the identity of the sender
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator